Mary our mother, pray for us!
Babies seem to be endlessly chewing on things, nothing is safe from those little gums and teeth! These organic cotton, and maple wood, ring teethers offer a safe way to entertain and stimulate a growing baby’s curious mouth.
– Wooden Rings: CPSIA compliant, made from natural maple wood and coated with organic extra virgin olive oil with candellia wax. (Unwaxed rings are available upon request!)
– Fabric Tie: The tie is made from two layers. Organic cotton backed with terry cloth made from a hemp and organic cotton blend perfect for massaging those sore gums.
– Fabric cuts may not match photos exactly as each item is cut to order.
– As these are made from organic and sustainable materials this teether does NOT CRINKLE.
– This listing is for a TEETHER ONLY, no bonnet will be included in your order.
CARE AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
The maple rings should be replaced at the first sign of significant wear for your baby’s safety. Children should not be left unattended with teether.
Cloth portion can be removed to be washed by snipping the stitches on the back, it should be washed on cold and hung to dry. Iron as needed.